1. Delivering to you correctly - The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account. To enable effective Customer Service: We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
2. To enable effective Customer Service - we ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
3. Direct marketing by Aurelia Probiotic Skincare - we want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email. There is also an opportunity to unsubscribe to this at the end of our newsletters.
4. Sharing data with third parties:
4.1. Email marketing: You will not be sent any unsolicited emails unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their email marketing purposes.
4.2. Maintenance: From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services and the analysis of data. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but won’t be used such information for any other purpose.
4.3. Postal marketing: From time to time we would like to be able to pass your information to carefully selected third parties that offer products or services that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. From 12th December 2015 by entering into an agreement with us when you placed an order, you have consented to this use of your data. You may ask us at any point not to share your information with third parties for this purpose, by contacting the Data Protection Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Customer Reviews - all quoted customer reviews are genuine reviews from customers that have not been edited or amended other than to shorten. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare reserves the right to use and share customer reviews with partners for marketing purpose but will not share any personably identifiable information.
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare complies with the Data Protection Act. You may enquire and view the personal data that we hold on you by contacting us directly.
When we accept your submitted order this is a contract.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Aurelia Probiotic Skincare. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any celebrity endorsements in the Press/articles displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare has undertaken the licensing to replicate them.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury of any kind caused by the negligence of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare or any of its employees or agents. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ('intellectual property') displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, our affiliates, our licensers and/or our suppliers in the UK and elsewhere and are protected by UK and international trademark laws. Except in connection with placing an order for merchandise or as required by applicable law, you may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare products are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.